CSW® Practice Exam 2023
100% Money Back Guarantee
99% Pass Rate
CSW® stands for Certified Specialist of Wine and is a test administered by the Society of Wine Educators® which tests the candidates knowledge of the world of wine. It’s a sought-after certification that is typically taken by those that work in the wine industry, mainly in production or distribution.
The first step to preparing for the test is to go to the Society of Wine Educators® website and purchase a seat at the exam. During purchase, you’ll have two options for taking the test:
- In Person: After purchase, you will receive a study guide (book) in the mail and an authorization code via email. With the authorization code, you can schedule a date to take the exam within one year at a Pearson VUE testing center.
- Online: You will be sent ProctorU information via email after purchasing the exam on the SWE Website. ProctorU is a live online proctoring service that allows you to take your CSW® exam through a computer at home. The biggest benefit is the ability to access ProctorU 24/7, however, you will need still need to schedule your proctoring session at least 72 hours in advance.
The test is 100% theory (written exam) and there is no tasting component. The test consists of 100 multiple choice questions with 4 choices for each question and one hour to complete it. A passing score is 75% or higher.
Each exam is different. For example, the person sitting next to you will have a different CSW® test than the one you have, as test questions are randomized and rotated.
When you finally complete your exam in person, you will be notified by mail within several weeks whether you passed or not. ProctorU test takers will receive their results immediately.
CSW® Practice Exam 2023 from Wine and Spirits Masters
This practice test combines a wide array of CSW® study content and narrows it down to the questions that are on the actual test. This practice test will cover every topic and minor detail that may appear on the CSW® exam in 2023.
The Certified Specialist of Wine practice test has been developed by industry experts that have passed the CSW® exam. Our experts have summarized all of the material into one course that cuts out the fluff and non-critical information to help you study and pass your exam in a more efficient, less timely manner. Our practice exam is guaranteed to help prepare faster than flashcards or reading the same study guide over and over.
Our CSW® Practice Test is virtual, meaning that upon purchase, you’ll immediately get access to the practice exam through your account. The test can be taken multiple times without any time limits.
Pass the CSW® – Guaranteed
When you enroll and complete the CSW® Practice Exam from Wine and Spirits Masters, you’re guaranteed to pass your exam. If you don’t pass, you’ll be eligible for a full refund under our Money Back Guarantee.
- 100+ Questions identified in the 2023 CSW® Exam
- Access for a whole year
- Money Back Guarantee
- Updated every year with new questions.
Specific Topics Covered Include
- Physiology of Taste
- Wine Composition & Chemistry
- Wine Faults
- Viticulture & Enology
- Labels, Laws & Wine Regions
- The U.S. Wine Industry
- Wine Regions of the World
- Wine’s Contribution to Health
- Wine Etiquette & Service
- Food & Wine Pairing
- Responsible Beverage Alcohol Service
This is an online product. Upon purchase of this practice exam, you will have access to the online course. This is not a physical product that will be mailed to you. Please contact us with any questions.
This product is offered by Wine & Spirits Masters. Wine & Spirits Masters is not affiliated with, associated with, endorsed by or otherwise supported or recognized by the Society of Wine Educators® in any way. Wine and Spirits Masters is not authorized by the Society of Wine Educators® to offer courses, practice examinations, or any other resources related to the Society of Wine Educators® designations or other programs.